About Cal poly pomona
As one of only six polytechnic universities nationwide, Cal Poly Pomona’s hallmark is its learn-by-doing philosophy, directly stemming from its polytechnic mission. By blending theory and practice in all its disciplines, the university recognizes that the students solving classroom problems today will be the employees solving the real-world problems tomorrow.
- Year-round program divided into four 10-week quarters
- Instruction by highly-qualified teachers with extensive ESL experience
- 20 hours of core courses and elective per week
- Average of 15 students per class
- College credit courses through the “ASP” program leading toward acceptance into a college or university
- Full schedule of activities and extra-curricular events